Monday, April 20, 2009

Studio Assistant - Chunk!


I sat down to do some work on my cabinet this afternoon and soon after I started to paint, my assistant decided to show up. I probably don't need to tell you how easy it is to paint with a 10lb cat sitting on top of your work and batting at your paintbrush - not to mention the cat hair that I ended up picking out of the paint. My cat Chunk is quite something! Now as I type this blog entry he is curled up in front of my keyboard nestled into my arms. He is such a love! In a few days I will post a progress picture of this piece - I am very happy with how it is turning out...cat hair and all!

3 comments:

  1. I know how it is having a "studio assistant" with whiskers. But we wouldn't have it any other way, would we?
    Waht I can see of your cabinet looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the finished piece. That is if Chunk will ever move off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is purrdey! He loves his momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph CortigianoMay 12, 2009 at 12:55 PM

    Hey Baby - I know him! He helps me do taxes & other Accounting work! Quite a feline. When the heck does he find the time for cat naps? The world needs more workers like him. Love ya Baby!

    ReplyDelete