Friday, April 3, 2009

Well after months and months of checking out everybody else's blog and contemplating starting a blog of my own (actually threatening to) - I finally did it and here I am! Not quite sure what I am doing but I thought I would give it a try. I have lost my creativity over the past few years and feel as though I have lost a large part of me. About three and a half years ago I started working at a publishing company as their in-house designer - while this pays the bills it leaves me tired at the end of the day and not in the mood to be very creatively productive. I thought that maybe if I started a blog and then start designing the web site I have been paying for [for years now] I could get myself back on track to creative bliss once again. I realize that I am at my happiest when I'm creating and I can't ignore that part of me any longer!

2 comments:

  1. May this be the start of getting back in touch with your creativity! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you are blogging Christine. It imspires me to blog also.
    I can't wait for you to post some of your beautiful artwork for everyone to see. I know we will all want some. *HINT*

    ReplyDelete