Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 6

As day six of this painting challenge rolls around I'm excited to see that I have the start of a collection of color forming!! Its fun to see them all together and see the colors that I have been gravitating towards. Maybe I need to challenge myself a bit more tomorrow and try a different color palette. Not sure how that will go - these seem to be my signature colors and where my joy is. But I will try!

For Day 6, I painted another of my vintage trays. These are great fun to collage with fabric and then paint - they make a wonderful "catch-all" for your stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with these!!! Just saw your pin on Pinterest and had to come check out the full story. They make such a great collection - love the "signature" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cyndi - I am having a lot of fun with this painting challenge. The more of my work that I look back on I see just how long I have been using these colors.

    ReplyDelete